Art Carousel Post






List under the following 


Research that you carry out in these sessions

  • Skills that you have tried, 

The skills that I learnt in the art session really benefitted the final outcome of my sketches. All of them largely stood out from one another in terms of style, size and colour. Others around me gave me good feedback.

I was quite pleased with my monoprinting outcome as well, as the image that I was sketching onto the tracing paper transferred very well over to the ink. However, I do believe that if I understood the process better, I could have produced about two or more.

  • Processes


We were tasked with sketching certain objects in various different ways, such as lightly drawing, using a ballpoint pen and using two pencils at the same time. This was something that seemed rather new to me, as I had not studied art in over 4 years and I do not remember using some of these techniques during that time. Despite this, I was told that my sketches were very good.

  • Any tools that you used.
  • Pencil
  • Paint brush
  • Ballpoint pen
  • Ink tube
  • Ink roller
  • Plastic gloves











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Filming Process

Filming Carousel Post