Introduction to the Bronica ETRS





Introduction to the
Bronica ETRS

What is it?

The Bronica ETRS is an upgraded version of the Bronica ETR camera. Introduced in 1979, it is not very recent at all, it comes with very useful additions such as auto-exposure capability.


How much would it cost?

Depending on which camera you are planning to purchace, the cost will vary. Costs can range from about £42 to £249.


How would this camera be useful to me in my studies?

I believe that this camera would be very useful to me as, whilst you can manually control the light exposure with the shutter, you can use the auto-exposure option as well.

I also think that it would be interesting to use a camera that has been out for a very long time and see how it compares with the more recent ones.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Filming Process

Filming Carousel Post